Could you help us try out new ideas and learn new skills at The Woodhouse Centre? Could you help people of all ages & abilities with their craft projects, upholstery and caning or wood working or a new activity. We’re seeking friendly and creative people to help develop projects for our activities.
We currently knit, sew, do needlework, make paper crafts, upholster, caning, make bird tables, planters, and other items for gardens. What skill is your passion? What can you share with others? Could you commit a few hours each week, a few hours each month or for the length of a small project?
We would love to hear from you. Contact us on 01833 715189 or email email@example.com
Click on the links below to download full descriptions of volunteer roles available:
There are other ways that you can help The Woodhouse Centre:
- Volunteer your spare time and help us make items to sell at our Spring and Autumn Fairs
- Bring new ideas to the Centre
- Donate unwanted fabrics
- Use our members to make your soft furnishings and re-upholster your furniture
- Make a donation or join our 100 Club
- Hold a fund raising event for us
- Become a regular or reserve volunteer driver to help transport members to and from the Centre